Wednesday, December 19, 2007

TAGGED, TAGGED, TAGGED!

ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

niat asal sebenarnya bukan untuk membalas tagged. namun, memandangkan aku sangat ketinggalan, so aku balas lah... hehe.. ;D

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1. a big bright smile from friends
2. problems that my friends shared with
3. being remembered
4. being appreciated
5. yeay2....some presents...

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICE:
1. it lets me know that my friends are happy ( and it makes me happy too )
2. it makes sure that i'm there to help (and that i'm doing my job, feel useful )
3. it makes me feel special
4. it makes me happy
5. just for the record ( btol ker niiiiiiiii????? hahaha )

THE PERSON WHO TAG-ED YOU IS:
my best buddies, ANIS

5 IMPRESSION OF HIM/HER:
1. kind of hardcore
2. speaks her mind
3. loves her friends
4. a strong girl i must say
5. gifted in writing

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
looks after me when i'm lost, bought me kindo buenos, the time when she said she loves her best friends and i'm part of it

MOST LOVED INVENTION
camera!!!

WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:
being ignored by my friends while walking by the corridor

PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG :
anis, irda, ridhuan syukur, rufaidah


p/s: sorry that it takes time

---x---

2 comments:

Agensi Perisikan Pusat said...

Sejuk je blog ni...
Wpun xkenal pemilik dia tp nk minta izin letak link ke sini eh...:)
Sy masukkan skrg.hehe

Anonymous said...

huhu...
siler2...tak kesah pon...
tk payah nk knl pon. kiter rkn siber berinteraksi di alam siber!huhu...da mengarut da..

p/s: hijau tu kan mendamaikan...