Sunday, June 5, 2011

sorry

Assalamualaikum...

yes, I arrived at my brother's campus earlier than my own, and I don't regret it. never.

yes, I put my education behind, perhaps because I don't like studying. or perhaps because I want to have so called holiday with my family. you can choose one, I won't mind.

yes, I skipped few classes and got myself into trouble.
yes, I was told I was wrong.
and yes, I admit I was.

but I don't regret it. I'm not sorry for myself. not for being told I was wrong or because my lecturer told me I shouldn't skip the class because it is my job to make sure I was there.

I'm sorry for myself because I was told what I chose to do was wrong. that helping my family was wrong. yes I did enjoy the trip. but it wasn't just about the trip.

I'm sorry because I can't really tell which one is the right thing to do. I'm sorry that I was confused with who I needed to be with. when I was there I often felt I'm not supposed to be there.

I'm sorry because I don't feel like I was doing the right thing and all the blame come back to me. I'm sorry because there are no right things for me to do.

I'm sorry, dear me.

No comments: