Wednesday, February 1, 2012

what doesnt kill you make you stronger. i feel weaker instead.

Assalamualaikum...

it takes months for me to forget what i use to have.

honestly, it still lingers. but no matter how much it comes to my mind, i never wish it'll be mine again. never.

and yes, to start over is hard. maybe the way i accept it seems easy, but the rest is unspoken. i guess i become weaker, i tend to blow things on others, sometimes the way i behave is annoying. i hate that. its hard to rebuild once its destroyed. i broke my wall once, and yes, its become harder.

i realize i'm scared of being alone more than i was before. and every time i feel lonely, i'll go crazy.
and to distract myself too .

you have been a distraction for me once, and now i'm distracting myself from you. what am i supposed to do?

...
(melalut juga mungkin)


p/s: hand to hold; love it, miss it. i hope the feelings stay. if only its close. 

2 comments:

Cik F said...

bolosss saja dinding itu!!

k e r e p e k t e m p e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.