Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Salam...

Huhu... life without work is boring. Life without learning is dumps. And life without friends is dull. Which one describe me the best? I don`t know. I guess all of it describe me. I can`t sit tide at home doing absolutely nothing!

I do want to get a job or something like it, but thinking about utp makes me do the thinking again. A driving class? huh... [ like that`s what i`ve been waiting for... ]. I`m gonna listen to a briefing this Monday. I`ll be sleepy that`s for sure.

My utp result still in process. And i`m starting to feel bored waiting for it. why can`t it be ready since a few days ago like my friends` did? [ a few weeks ago, actually ] It`s not even today. And even I my brother volunteered to check on it. From my view, he was so excited that he ask his friend to check [ thanks a lot bro! ]

Anyway, I start my crosstich a few days ago. I just finished 1 colour. [ I can`t wait to get it done! ]. Hehe… until I can get a job to do, I better finish what I started...


p/s: utp, utp, utp... have u lost my form?

p/s: i`ve been searching a new blog skin. Just when can I found the right one?

No comments: