Monday, January 1, 2007

Salam...

Haha... I can`t believe that i`m so emotional down there. Take a break! Is it really me?

Oh, yeah it is...

Forget about that. I promise no more heart to heart feeling in this blog. Why? `cause i`m writing it in my new blog! Haha... add? Sorry, can`t give it to ya... ask it from me, myself, o.k?

Anyway, i`m here to tell u about my sis`s wed. of course it was great! Mak andam? My only, the sister in law, KAK NA! hehe... I wonder if she`ll be my mak andam someday...[ so look into the future! ]

and of course, I got a few friends came to lend a hand. At first I thought the girls will help the most. Guess what? The boys done it better! No offence, girls! I`m just saying the truth...[ sorry if I hurt ya... ]


my sister? Of course she looked awesome! [ she`s my sister isn`t she? ]. Check out the photo, it`s her and her married husband. [ hah! My first and only brother in l
aw! ]


yeah... tomorrow all the kids in town has a new job. What else? School!!! [ hehe... mentang2 abih doh skool ].
Actually i`m missing those days... why? Boringggggggggg...


p/s: hey little bro! u gotta stay away from the computer or ur grades will be worse than what already is...

No comments: