Monday, March 21, 2011

tell me because i'm a friend. ask me because i'm your friend.

Assalamualaikum...

aku macam burung, mungkin aku adalah burung. nak terbang bebas, nak tengok dan teliti dunia. tanak terbang di tempat yang sama. nak mengisi yang kosong. nak berkongsi manisnya madu.

i'm a keeper. i keep things close to me.

when something happen and my emotions and thoughts are at stake, i often keep it silence and go crazy. its easier before to be a little bit insane but its getting harder these days. if i get the chance, i'll laugh at smalls things, even if it aint funny. i do things people usually dont. and i specifically, dont follow the rules.

i know things will get better. semua orang tau. and so i dont need those words when i'm dealing with it cause i know that. i dont need the answers of the equations, i hate it when people trying to brake in. i just need to know that there's someone outside, who is willing to stay even when its raining.

sometimes you are wondering what should you do, are you doing enough. guess what, you dont have to.

i may never say this but thanks for all the moments. if you'd know, it helped me getting back on track. and i could promise you, you dont know how much you have done for me.

yes, i'm a keeper. i keep things close to me.


p/s: sinonim dengan sendiri.

No comments: