Wednesday, January 26, 2011

percaya atau tidak, itu hak masing-masing. yang penting, teruskan dan jangan salahkan sesiapa untuk sesuatu yang tak pasti.

Assalamualaikum...

5oo days of summer. pernah dengar? kalau pernah bagus. kalau tak, sila tanya encik gugel. hehe

bak kata penceritanya, it's not about a love story. it's a story about a girl and a boy. haha. cerita pasal seorang lelaki (Tom) yang percayakan cinta pandang pertama bertemu dengan seorang wanita (Summer) yang tak percayakan cinta pandang pertama. haaaa. apa jadi lepas tu? tengok sendiri. ahaks!

oh, ada beberapa quote yang aku suka dari muvi ni.

“21 years, she’s the light that guides me home. Yes, that is one of our cards... No, someone else wrote it. Doesn’t make it less true”

“I think technically the girl of my dream would probably have like a really bodacious rack, you know. Maybe different hair. Probably should be a little more on to sports but truthfully, Robin’s better than the girl of my dream. She’s real.”

bagi aku, quote ni sweet. dan tak salah kalau aku cakap, kalau gf/wife diorang dengar, cair punya lah. tapi ayat2 tu biasa aje kan? perlu ke nak buat ayat cantik, ada iramalah apalah, ishk macam nak bersastera pulakkan.

nope, it doesn't have to be. yang penting, it comes from your heart, full of love and sincerity. betul?


and right before the movie ended, this is what Summer said to Tom.

“I was sitting in the Deli and reading Dorian Gray and a guy came up to me, asked me about it and now he’s my husband. So what if i’ve gone to the movies? What if I had gone somewhere else for lunch? What if I got there 10 minutes later? It was meant to be. And I just kept thinking, Tom was right. It just wasn’t me that you were right about.”

i guess what i'm trying to say is there's no right or wrong in love. if you believe in love, keep on believing. nobody can prove you wrong. and if you don't, don't tell the others not to believe the same way you do because it's not yours to decide. when the time comes, you'll know.

oh, do i trust love?

its hard to say.


p/s: first day lecture pon dah kene buat keje. baru ingat nak rileks2....hmmm

No comments: