Thursday, August 19, 2010

CUACA FORD [week11; day4] insecured

Assalamualaikum...

how would you act when you know that the one thing you hope from the people you love could never be fulfilled? how do you feel being relied on something you think you shouldn't be relied on?

hopeless. sad. lost.

yep. that's probably it. at least I am. I'm in the middle of crisis. which I could not solve just by my own. the last thing I can do is to be there but it seems to be so hard. it sounds so easy that I doubt myself if I can put them first.

I have a choice. and I have to make that choice. they always say that there's always the third choice. believe me, I really want to choose both ways in front of me. but I doubt that I'll get obsess with one thing and left out the other. if I choose my left hand, my life would probably fall apart faster than I could imagine for the right hand is what I need for life. if I choose my right hand instead, it is not fair for the left hand because it needs me.choose both? maybe. then I'll pray hard so can I can catch up with both of it.

I know life isn't made easy for every one. there are times when I questioned myself why these things happen to me. I'll shut myself up and say this is the best God has fated for you. Instead of crying and questioning it, it's better to find yourself out of the mess. there's nothing God tests you are outside of your capabilities. it only meant to make you stronger and wiser.

every time I think about the possibilities of taking that choice make me afraid and scare. if that's the case than I really should back off and lead my own footsteps. but then, I'll tell myself things will be ok without any decision to stand on.

yeah. things will get better.
hold yourself up. keep your head high and move on. never give yourself up.

can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
i could really use a wish right now
wish right now
wish right now

- Airplanes [B.o.B feat Hayley Williams] -


p/s: we'll find a way. just please hold on

No comments: